Did you know that Leicester has more than 30 outdoor gyms across the city which are free to use!
Leicester City Lifestyle will be holding free outdoor gym sessions between 4 June 2018 – 26 August 2018.
The sessions will be held at a number of parks across the city with trained instructors on hand to assist and help individuals use various equipment.
The free sessions will take place in two 6 week blocks, with the first block starting on Monday 4th June – Sunday 15th July 2018, and the second block starting on Monday 16th July to Sunday 26th August 2018.
Locations of sessions are as below:
Monday 4th June – Sunday 15th July 2018
- Mondays at Beaumont Park 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesdays at Cossington 4pm – 5pm and Braunstone Park 6pm – 7pm
- Thursdays at Langley Walk 9:30am – 10:30am and Bede Park 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Saturdays at Jesse Jackson 3pm – 4pm
Monday 16th July – Sunday 26th August 2018
- Mondays at Victoria Park 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesdays at Evington Park 4pm – 5pm and Exchange Park 6pm – 7pm
- Thursdays at Nelson Mandela 9:30am – 10:30am and Aylestone Park 5:30pm – 6:30pm
For a map of outdoor gyms across Leicester please click here
For further information please visit https://www.leicester.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/sport-and-leisure/active-lifestyle/outdoor-gyms/